Toffee Infused No Bake Cookies
No one says 'no' to nobake cookies! This twist on a classic favorite will leave your sweet tooth satisfied and you'll never go back to any other recipe. Simple yet satisfying!
Servings: 4 Dozen
- 1 cup Tiny Tim’s Toffee (Crushed Bits)
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (chunky recommended)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, begin melting the 4oz of Tiny Tim’s Toffee.
- Once softened, add margarine and stir constantly until melted.
- Add milk and bring to a near-boil.
- Stir in sugar, cocoa, and salt and bring to a rapid boil, then stir vigorously for 1 minute.
- Quickly add oats, peanut butter, and vanilla; mix well.
- Working quickly, drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper, and let cool.
Don’t like peanuts? Skip the peanut butter and add an extra 1/2 cup of sugar instead!
One Thought to “Toffee Infused No Bake Cookies”
Best no bake cookies ever!