No one says ‘no’ to nobake cookies! This twist on a classic favorite will leave your sweet tooth satisfied and you’ll never go back to any other recipe. Simple yet satisfying!
Don’t like peanuts? Skip the peanut butter and add an extra 1/2 cup of sugar instead!
- 4oz Traditional English Toffee (1 cup)
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (chunky recommended)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
In a saucepan, begin melting the 4oz of Traditional English Toffee. Once softened, add margarine and stir constantly until melted. Add milk and bring to a near-boil. Stir in sugar, cocoa, and salt and bring to a rapid boil. Stir vigorously for 1 minute.
Quickly add oats, peanut butter, and vanilla; mix well. Working quickly, drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper, and let cool.
Makes 4 dozen.