Tiny Tim’s best ever Chocolate Brownies
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Baking Pan
- 1/2 Cup Salted Butter (Melted)
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- 2 Eggs (Large)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup milk chocolate chips (Melted)
- 3/4 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 Cup cocoa powder (Unsweetened)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 Cup Tiny Tim’s Toffee (Crushed Bits)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a metal 9×9 pan with parchment paper.
- Pour melted butter into a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk in sugar by hand until smooth, 30 seconds.
- Add in eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk 1 minute.
- Whisk in melted chocolate until combined and smooth.
- Use a rubber spatula to stir in flour, cocoa powder, and salt until just combined. Stir in Tiny Tim’s Toffee bits.
- Pour into prepared pan and smooth out.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Let cool in pan 30 minutes before slicing.