1 cup butter soften
1/2 cup white sugar
2 cups all-purpose flour
2, 8 oz cream cheese packages at room temperature
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup whipped cream
1 cup Tiny Tim’s Almond Toffee bits or Traditional English Toffee bits
Chocolate syrup for drizzle
Preheat oven 350 degrees F
1. In medium bowl, blend together butter, 2 cups flour and 1/2 cup sugar.
2. Place a thin layer in ungreased pie pan, gently mold to pan
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes
4. Remove from oven and set aside to cool
1. Place cream cheese in a large bowl or kitchen aide mixer and mix until cheese is smooth
2. Add powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and sour cream. mix until well combined.
3. Add whipped cream until smooth
4. Pour filling onto cooled crust, then refrigerate for 30 min-1hr
5. Once chilled sprinkle Tiny Tim’s Toffee bits on top followed with a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
Dive in and enjoy. Oh, and try to share…it can be difficult when dessert tastes this good.