Tiny Tim’s Toffee Cheesecake
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 16 ounces cream cheese packages room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F
- In medium bowl, blend together butter, 2 cups flour and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Place a thin layer in ungreased pie pan, gently mold to pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl or kitchen aide mixer and mix until cheese is smooth.
- Add powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and sour cream. mix until well combined.
- Add whipped cream until smooth.
- Pour filling onto cooled crust, then refrigerate for 30 min-1hr
- Once chilled sprinkle Tiny Tim's Toffee bits on top followed with a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
Dive in and enjoy!
- Oh, and try to share…it can be difficult when dessert tastes this good. 🙂