Almond Toffee Cake
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 cups Tiny Tim's Almond Encrusted English Toffee, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup cooking oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour milk (1 tsp lemon juice added to 1 cup of milk)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Mix all ingredients except for chopped Toffee.
- Add 1 cup boiling water and mix again.
- Pour half the batter into a greased and floured 9" x 13" pan.
- Bake at 350ºF for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Pour on toffee crumbs and the rest of the batter.
- Bake at 250ºF for 15 minutes, then at 350ºF for approximately 15 to 20 minutes longer.