Almond Toffee Cookie Bars
- 1 1/2 cups flour sifted
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup Tiny Tim's Almond Encrusted English Toffee coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a mixing bowl set aside, sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
- In a separate bowl, using a mixer or a large wooden spoon, cream together butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until fluffy. Slowly blend in dry ingredients.
- Stir in chopped Almond Encrusted English Toffee.
- Place cookie dough on a well greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350ºF for approximately 15-20 minutes (until edges are golden brown and tops begin to crack slightly).
- Cool for 10 min in pan, cut into little squares and enjoy.
- Serve with your favorite beverage (milk, coffee, or hot cocoa).